Scaffolds and Ladders (1-2 hours of training)
This comprehensive interactive multimedia-training program consists of one lesson that trains participants in the safety requirements and usage of scaffolds and ladders in the workplace.
Audience: This program is mandatory training for all employees who might be required to use scaffolds and ladders in their work environment.
Prerequisites: This lesson is designed so that no prior knowledge is required.
- Describe good work practices aimed at promoting safety on wooden and metal ladders and scaffolds as well as usage and configuration prohibitions
- Describe movable and fixed ladders and their design and construction requirements
- Describe the requirements for entry and egress guards for fixed ladders
- Describe the design, construction and protection requirements of scaffolds
- Describe inspection requirements for scaffolds and ladders
- Describe clearance requirements for fixed industrial ladders